Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bird Stalking...


Forrest Lawn, Thunderbolt, Georgia 2011
Ok so I admit... I had to do a little trespassing to get these photos... But I totally think it was worth it.  Probably only cause I didn't get caught! It really is so neat to live in a place full of wildlife. Savannah just begs me, on a daily basis, to pull out my camera.

I kinda have this weird obsession with birds - or rather -  birds have a really sick obsession with me. They die. All around me. Constantly. Actually, I'm surprised that all of these pelicans were happy and healthy when I left. Maybe karma is finally in my favor.
Forrest Lawn, Thunderbolt, Georgia 2011
Forrest Lawn, Thunderbolt, Georgia 2011
Forrest Lawn, Thunderbolt, Georgia 2011 
Forrest Lawn, Thunderbolt, Georgia 2011
Forrest Lawn, Thunderbolt, Georgia 2011
Forrest Lawn, Thunderbolt, Georgia 2011
Forrest Lawn, Thunderbolt, Georgia 2011
Forrest Lawn, Thunderbolt, Georgia 2011
Forrest Lawn, Thunderbolt, Georgia 2011
Forrest Lawn, Thunderbolt, Georgia 2011

1 comment: